Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday Musings

Spending a wonderful day with the family again. It's just been a pretty great weekend. 

Yesterday was the farmer's market with my sweet daughter, made 3 recipes of homemade biscuits to freeze for later, talked to my sweet son who is away for the summer and watched my darling husband smoke some pork shoulders for later. YUM! Then crocheting and hanging out with the family. 

Friday night was movie night and more crocheting! 

As I was thinking on this I glanced over at this beautiful photo of my sweet girl and I can't help but feel... well, I just can't seem to put it into words. She is an amazing young lady, both of my children are. I guess I feel lucky or blessed to get to be their mom. 

I hope you are having a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment