Friday, July 10, 2015

Gratitude

I'm kind of going back in time a bit lately.  I've been running across things I used to do and have realized that I miss them!  When I go back to my old blog from time to time I realize how much I enjoyed writing it.  It was written in a conversational style and I loved that.  In fact I often talked about my blog being my front porch and I invited readers to join me there for a chat.  It was like chatting with an old friend and I do miss that.  I'm thinking of going back to that style of writing some.  

Anyway, I digress, another something I used to do that I've slacked off on is my gratitude journal and I think it is so important to remember to be thankful everyday.  I've picked that journal back up and am trying to write in it most days again and I thought it might be nice to share some of my gratitude here, so, here it goes.

Today I'm grateful for a beautiful morning!  The sun is out and the temperature is cool so I just may go out for a short walk so that I can enjoy it properly.  I've been enjoying it from my chair in front our large (HUGE) picture window this morning.  I'm thankful for the lovely wildflower garden DH and I planted this spring, that looks so beautiful from the window.

I'm thankful for the referral to the allergy doctor so that hopefully soon, I can be out sitting on the patio again on mornings like this one without feeling like I'm dying.  That appointment can't come soon enough.

I'm thankful as always for breakfasts with my sweet little family.  I love that we sit down together at the start of our day and share a meal together. 

So, what are you grateful for today?

"This is the day the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it" ~ Psalm 118:24


No comments:

Post a Comment