Saturday, July 11, 2015

Gratitude 2

I'm enjoying being grateful so I'm going to continue on with the gratitude posts!

~The view from my front window this morning.   I loved the way the sun was trying to break through the clouds.  So pretty.

~Family time last night!  I love spending time with my little family.  There isn't much I love more!  Plus I got to crochet as we watched movies and I love doing that too!

~Oh, and the wind.  I love the wind.  I love the way it feels, well, when it's not cold and biting.  I love to watch it blow through the trees.  I love hear it whistling.  I love the wind.

~The joy I woke up with this morning.  I have to wonderful if this gratitude thing isn't partly where it's coming from for me.  Regardless, the joy feels wonderful and I am definitely grateful for it.

What about you?  What are grateful for today?

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, his steadfast love endures forever."  Psalm 136:1

No comments:

Post a Comment