Thursday, July 16, 2015

Gratitude #5

There is always so much for which to be grateful and yet when I go to write it down, I always have a hard time. Why is that?  Why is it so hard for me? Maybe it's because I want to be eloquent or creative. I don't know, I think I just need to be grateful and not worry about the rest.

~ Time in the pool with my sweet daughter. These moments are always filled with lots of stories and laughter. 

~ Air drums. 😃 I love watching my husband play them! Lol he is so gifted and talented and always makes me smile.

~ The beauty that is all around me if only I open my eyes to see it.

That reminds me of the hymn "For The Beauty of the Earth."

For the beauty of the beauty of the earth, 
for the glory of the skies, 
for the love which from our birth
over and around us lies; 
Lord of all to thee we raise 
this our hymn of grateful praise.

For the beauty of each hour
Of the day and of the night
Hill and vale, and tree and flower,
Sun and moon, stars of light;
Lord of all to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.



No comments:

Post a Comment