Sunday, August 16, 2015

This Sunday Morning

This past month we have been traveling... A LOT.  I hate to admit it, especially publicly, but we have been really hit and miss with church.  I'm excited to be back in corporate worship this morning.  I've been thinking about it for the last day or so!  Plus, I get to hear my sweet girl play the piano for worship!  I know my heart will be touched.

I am really looking forward to being in corporate worship again.  I need the flames of my heart fanned a bit.  I need to reconnect again.  Hebrews 10:24,25 says, "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another." That's what worship is and I'm ready.

Ready to sing his praises with others, ready to share our joys and concerns with one another in prayer, ready to read the scriptures together, ready to greet one another in Christian love, ready to hear God's message for me and then go out and live it!

Yes, as the song goes, "I'm about to get my worship on..."




No comments:

Post a Comment