Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Prayers

This is my work space this afternoon.  I'm working on a new project and the cool weather outside, called me to come out and work here.  Isn't it lovely?  I had to stop and clip a few roses to enjoy.

This is my favorite kind of weather, nice and cool with a slight breeze. Ahhh... it's just perfect, and a perfect setting to work on my new project.  I'm excited to get started.  I've been toying with this one in my mind for over a month now and I'm ready to get going on it.  

Question for you, do you pray before you start a new project, or work, or just whatever it is you do?  I always pray as I write a sermon.  I usually pray as I sit down to get started on it.  If I don't I quickly realize it because I struggle.  I often pray when I'm starting new crochet project and pray all through it for whoever might receive it.  I've been praying over this project for a while now, for God to guide me in it and to it and through it.  All prayers are welcome!  Just sayin'.  ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment