Saturday, August 8, 2015

Road trip and Family

I've been super busy and unable to post my gratitude each day so here is my gratitude for the week.

A walk in the park with my favorite girl and time to stop and dance at the fountain and snap a few photos.



Seeing these sweet little babies at the end of our walk.   We never did see the momma.  They were so cute.


Road trip!  We always stop half way for lunch at one of our favorite places.  We only get to eat here when we travel as we don't have one near us.  
LOVE Whataburger!!

We made it to Texas!  Just an hour more to go.  Loved traveling with these girls.  They are awesome.

 My amazing sister proved she was an amazing aunt too by taking these lovelies to the 5 Seconds of Summer Concert.  She is totally the coolest aunt! They all had a great time. That was the real reason we traveled to Dallas.  #5SOS


 My two favorite guys.  DS got home for a few days and though I wasn't there to see him, I'm so glad he and his dad (my sweet dear husband) got to spend some quality time together before headed back to the airport to go spend some time with his fiance and then bring her back home for the fall semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment