Friday, June 14, 2019

Psalm 104

Psalm 104:24-34, 35b Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
24 Lord, you created so many things!
    With your 
wisdom you made them all.
    The earth is full of the living things you made.
25 Look at the ocean, so big and wide!
    It is filled with all kinds of sea life.
    There are creatures large and small—too many to count!
26 Ships sail over the ocean,
    and playing there is Leviathan,
    the great sea creature you made.
27 Lord, all living things depend on you.
    You give them food at the right time.
28 You give it, and they eat it.
    They are filled with good food from your open hands.
29 When you turn away from them,
    they become frightened.
When you take away their breath,
    they die, and their bodies return to the dust.
30 But when you send out your life-giving breath,
    things come alive, and the world is like new again!
31 May the Lord’s glory continue forever!
    May the Lord enjoy what he made.
32 He just looks at the earth, and it trembles.
    He just touches the mountains, and smoke rises from them.
33 I will sing to the Lord for the rest of my life.
    I will sing praises to my God as long as I live.
34 May my words be pleasing to him.
    The Lord is the one who makes me happy.
35b My soul, praise the Lord!
    Praise the Lord!

 

Amen.

 

If you find this devotion to be a blessing, please share it with a friend.
Share
Tweet
Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment