Tuesday, June 4, 2019

God Loves You!

 

John 17:22-23 The Message (MSG)

22-23The same glory you gave me, I gave them,
So they’ll be as unified and together as we are—
I in them and you in me.
Then they’ll be mature in this oneness,
And give the godless world evidence
That you’ve sent me and loved them
In the same 
way you’ve loved me.

Here’s another wonderful thought.  God loves us the same way He loved Jesus!  That is just mind blowing to me.  God loves me as he loves Jesus.  What a beautiful thing to know and hear.  I wonder if Jesus was praying knowing that the disciples there would hear him.  Knowing that this is what they needed to hear, that we would need still need to hear all these years later – that we too are all loved by God. That we will mature into this oneness with them as we witness to the world our faith through love.

Gracious God,
Help us to understand and know your love for us. Help us to be your witnesses in this troubled world of your love for all of your creation.  Amen

 

If you find this devotion to be a blessing, please share it with a friend.
Share
Tweet
Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment