Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Be With Me

 

John 17:24 The Message (MSG)

24 Father, I want those you gave me
To be with me, right where I am,
So they can see my glory, the splendor you gave me,
Having loved me
Long before there ever was a world.

So often we don’t think of Jesus outside the New Testament. We tend to keep him there, but this verse tells us that God loved Jesus long before he ever created the world. Jesus was known to God before time even existed and he wants us to see his glory, to be with him in his glory and witness it for ourselves. He intercedes for us so that we can join him in oneness with God.

Lord of All,
Thank you for your intercessions.  Thank you for inviting us to be witnesses to your Glory so that we can share it with the world around us.  Amen.

 

If you find this devotion to be a blessing, please share it with a friend.
Share
Tweet
Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment