Friday, March 18, 2016

Springtime Gratitude

This morning as I sit in my chair by the window,  as I listen to the birds chirping and I see the blossoming trees, I'm reminded that spring is quickly coming upon us.  The warmer temperatures that come with it will mean more walking time for me! I'll be able to jump start working on my health again, I'll have lots of long talks with DD on those walks and some alone time with DH on other walks.  AND I'll get to see if all these allergy shots have done their job.

I'm grateful, today, for all of this... the beauty of the new season, the birdsong, the walks and family time.

Thank you, Lord, for the little things they lead to great things!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri! God's creation gives us so much to be thankful for. I hope your allergy shots have worked, so that being outside can be a blessing, rather than a time of misery.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Kim! Last year I had to just hide out inside for all of spring and summer and even part of fall. I would decided I couldn't take it any longer and would head out only to end up sick... So far I've been pretty good but the allergies are still there just a little quieter for now. I love getting out in God's creation so I'm hopeful this year will be better. Thanks! :)

      Delete