Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wins!

I posted on Facebook this morning, asking about wins so far this week.  Where, this week, are you winning so far?

I shared about how I've been a little off this week, but Monday, when I was fixing dinner, I felt joy and realized how happy cooking makes me.  I often feel too tired, or uninspired to cook and that leads me to unhealthy eating.  One of my life goals is to eat healthier so this just doesn't work for me, so Monday, even though I didn't feel like cooking, I made myself do it anyway and I made this beautiful meal.  It was really pretty easy too.  

This morning I got my day started early.  I was at the grocery store by 7:30! AM!  When I was putting away the groceries, I had a picture in my head of a beautiful rainbow of food for breakfast, so I fixed it! It was delicious and nutritious!  

These are two of my wins for this week so far. The cooking, the healthy food and the JOY I experienced with it all.  

One other win - I got to talk to a friend this morning for a long time.  We talked about life and God's calling and ministry and gratitude and generosity... we just talked and shared.  It was nice.

What wins have you experienced this week so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment