Thursday, January 25, 2018

TIme - A Precious Commodity



Do you have a planner?  Do you plan out your days?  Do you set goals, make lists and then check things off?  That's never really been my thing but the last 8 or 9 days, I've made it my thing.  I've jotted down at least 3 goals for the day and then I've made a to-do list to help me achieve those goals and also just to win at living and I've got to tell you.  I. Am. Winning.   At this anyway.  

I've been getting things done in a timely manner.  I've been having TIME!  Time to do things that I just enjoy, time to do things for and with my family, time to take care of me and just time.   

Why have I never been able to do this before?  It's amazing.  I'm one of those people that thinks they are always running out of time, there never seems to be enough and yet, yesterday, I found myself with half the afternoon and all evening to do whatever I please!  That's even after I picked up the house a little!  I found time to play the piano, to watch my favorite show, to pick up a book that has been calling to me for several days.  I even found time for a soothing tea bath with candles lit!

I have my agenda set up for today and I get to do things for me and my family that I have been putting off because I didn't think I had the time!  Somehow in this new year, I've discovered time, unfortunately, it's time I have been wasting for years, but no more!  At least not for now.  Time is a precious commodity that I am going to choose to use wisely as best I can.

Gratitude
1. This planner  - Miracle Month challenge  It's what I've been using to keep me on track.
2. Time - the gift I've found that I'm cherishing.  I'm not perfect at it yet and I have lots more to learn but I am learning.
3. Mid-afternoon baths with candles flickering.  What a relaxing way to start my evening. 

Ps.  I'm trying to something new with the sound file of me speaking the post... we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment