Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I've been thinking... about something new...

I've been fairly silent lately.  Part of it has been that developing those new habits I last spoke of has made me somewhat cranky, I wanted to keep that off here, but it's also been that there is just sooo much going on in our world right now that my head has been spinning.

I don't want to comment on all that, I think there is already too much commentary out there, and who wants to know what little ole me thinks anyway?

But I have been thinking and well... I was wondering...  You see I write a little email daily devotion every Monday thru Friday morning for my little churches.  It's short and sweet.  They don't take more than a minute a two (5 tops) to read, but I thought it would be a great way to get our morning started with a little bit of time with God.

They aren't anything grand but I was wondering if maybe others might enjoy getting this little daily devotion to start their day, so... what do you think?  Would you like to subscribe to a daily devotion that comes straight to your email?

No obligation and no spam.  Just a short little email Monday-Friday.  If you'd like to subscribe.  Fill out this form or the form on the sidebar.  I think it will be fun to share a little devotion time with you!



Subscribe to my daily devotions

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment