Friday, January 6, 2017

New Year, New Habits

We are on the 5th day of this new healthy eating lifestyle and it's going well.  I absolutely love it!  Well, the food anyway.  I love to cook but the clean up is killing me!  As soon as we finish a meal and get the kitchen all cleaned up, it's almost time to start the next meal!  There are other things in my life that need to get done too!  You know, like sermon writing, laundry, showering... those crazy things.  So this weekend, I'm hoping to do some meal prepping to see if I can cut down a little on the daily kitchen time.


This week we have had wonderful meals breaded pork chops, baked potato, steamed broccoli and salad, or Sloppy Joe baked potatoes, and fried potatoes, scrambled eggs with veggies.  It's been amazing! So Yummy!

There are a few things I'm missing but not too bad and I'm sure as I get into the full swing of cooking every meal again, I'll get a rhythm again and it'll go much more smoothly and quickly.  It always takes time to get into new habits and we definitely need these new habits of eating well.

No comments:

Post a Comment