Thursday, June 2, 2016

More Life

This morning we waved bye to the newlyweds.  It was hard to say good bye.  I'm so excited for them to start their new life together but I sure will miss them!  

They are getting right on life too.  DS is getting ready to head off to school for like 3 or 4 months and DDIL is heading off to Zimbabwe for a month!

Then before long she'll be back in our area for her student teaching and she will join DS at Ft. Campbell, KY!  Yep, already following in his dad's footsteps.  :)  I'm so excited for them!

DD is has just a few days left before she heads off to a Dance Intensive in OKC for 6 weeks!  She is so excited!  She is grow so much in these next few weeks.  I'm so proud of her!

But what is this momma to do without any kiddos for all this time??  I'm sure I'll find something.  Crocheting, cleaning, organizing, writing sermons.  I preach at least 3 times while DD is gone so I guess I'll keep pretty busy.

Maybe I'll even be able to blog a little more regularly!  I hope so.  Next week, I plan on being back with my regular posts.  Till then, go check out my last post as I updated with a lot of new photos and added a story too.

Many blessings my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri! You do have a lot going on. Enjoy some time to yourself; it will go fast. Enjoy your sermon prep time. I'm currently preparing for two times this month (in different churches), so I should really only need one sermon. :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete