Monday, July 7, 2014

Learning Less Might Just Be More...

There is a lot to be said about having minimal stuff.

I'll be really honest with you.  I have a lot of stuff, and I love my stuff.  I really do.  I have a really hard time throwing things away.  I have baby clothes, most my kids baby clothes and they are 19 and 15.  If someone gave me something, I most likely still have it.  All my memories are still wrapped up my stuff.  I know they are really but... for now they are.  I need to start parting with a lot of stuff and I have but I have a LONG way to go.

Getting back to minimal stuff...  This week DD and I are living out of our camper. We have minimal stuff and I love how tidy everything is.  Is so easy to keep things nice and neat.  I love it.  Don't get me wrong, we are running to the store in a few minutes to get some 'stuff' we forgot but I can see where and how the minimalist are making such a big splash.  It's freeing!

I love my camper and now I'm wondering if maybe this is a little bit of the reason.  I feel uncluttered, lighter, and free.  It's amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment