Wednesday, June 26, 2019

"Here I Am, Lord"

Isaiah 6:8 English Standard Version (ESV)

Isaiah's Commission from the Lord

And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.”

Oh, here’s another great hymn! “Here I Am, Lord.”  One of my absolute favorites.  God calls each one of us, each and every day to go for him - to do his work, his ministry and mission in this world.  He’s calling you today!  Will you answer?  Here, I am, Lord!  Send me!
Loving God,
Sometimes we feel unprepared, ill-equipped to answer your call.  Help us to remember that you are leading the way and that the most important thing to remember is to Love, just as you love us.  Amen.  

 


 

If you find this devotion to be a blessing, please share it with a friend.
Share
Tweet
Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment