Thursday, June 9, 2016

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

I've trying to get back to my walking this week.  Going at least once in the morning and once in the evening.  I didn't get the morning walk in yesterday but walked extra last evening so I'm calling it good.  :)

This morning is such a lovely morning.  In shade the breeze blows and it feels so very nice and almost cool.  I love the  breeze.  There is something so soothing and calming about it.   It always makes me want to just stop and close my eyes and enjoy it.

Maybe the breeze is my version of roses... you know, the saying stop and smell the roses...  Take time to enjoy the moment, life and appreciate the little things.  Well, my allergies keep me from smelling too many roses but I sure do enjoy the breeze and it does make me stop and be right there in that moment and I think that's good for me.

Do you love the breeze?  What makes you stop and enjoy the moment?

“I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation” (Philippians 4:11-12).

2 comments:

  1. I love those gentle breezes, too, Sherri. Nothing like sitting out on my deck with the wind playing in the leaves of the trees.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to experience God's creation (even with allergies!). I get to see His handiwork as I drive to church each Sunday (I drive a good distance each week.). I praise Him for the beauty in the deep greens and gently rolling hills.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete