Monday, March 14, 2016

Trying something new...

So I'm trying to write more and am looking for ways to be inspired and so I have decided to try something new.  I'm going to try my  hand at praying the scriptures and maybe throwing a little art into the mix as well.  I'm definitely not an artist, I don't even have nice handwriting!  But I thought it might be fun to try.  So here is my first attempt at praying the scriptures with a touch of art thrown in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

John 3:16  "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."  ESV

God, you are so gracious.  
You love us all so much.  
Thank you.   
Help me to remember this love throughout the day.  
Let it fill me, comfort me, encourage me, and lead me.
Help me today to find ways to share your love with those around me.
Remind me how important that is- 
it's above everything else!
When I feel frustrated with others- 
remind me of the love you show to us in spite of your frustrations with us,
and help me follow you in this - 
to imitate you, 
so that I can be a better disciple 
and live a richer, fuller life.
I love you, Lord.

AMEN.

~~~~~~~~~

Do you pray the scriptures?

No comments:

Post a Comment