Monday, March 21, 2016

Let the Sunshine In!

Today I'm grateful for the beautiful sunshine!  We had snow falling on Saturday and it was beautiful too but I'm ready for the spring warmth from the sun.  

I'm thankful that spring is here.  I'm so enjoying looking for the new growth on each bush and tree.  I love seeing the green showing up.  I'm as happy for the pollen that goes with it that makes me feel miserable BUT I am thankful for the medicine I am able to take that helps me get through it.

What are you grateful for today?  
I'd love to see your gratitude posts below!  
Sharing our gratitude helps to spread it!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri, I agree with you about the pollen and medicine that helps me not feel quite so miserable. I'm also thankful for friends who have skills that I lack and are willing to help just because they want to help. I'm also grateful for all that Jesus did for me on the cross.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't good friends just the best, Kim? I hope your allergies stay in check this season so that you can enjoy God's creation as he intended.

      Blessings!

      Delete