Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reminiscing

The last couple of weeks for throwback thursday on my Facebook page, I have been sharing posts from my old blog.  It's been fun!  It's been making me feel rather nostalgic.  I started the blog just before my husband's second deployment and just before we started homeschooling.  It's been fun to go back and remember what life was like then. Here's today's link.

My darling daughter, who at the time I started the blog was in first grade, has been reading it today.  She went back to the very first entry.  She's laughed and reminisced.  It's been fun to look back.  So many things that we had kind of forgotten or at least not thought about in a long time. Some bring back smiles and others tears.  It's been good.

I've also been working on my next sermon.  It's been a little difficult getting started but now I'm almost finished!  Well, there will be lots of tweaking and such but the bulk is almost done.

I have a new blog post in my head waiting to get out but I have to get this sermon done first.  Be patient with me!  I'll be back.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment