Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Living

It's been a busy time in our house.  Holy week was full.  My darling daughter and I were in the Maundy Thursday drama, my husband returned from a 17 day trip, my darling son and his sweet girlfriend came home for Easter.  We had a kids camp at church on Good Friday, family fun day at our home on Saturday, Easter and more family fun on Monday.  It was full, full of good times, family time, church time.

We kept ourselves busy making memories to last a life time, I hope anyway!  I've really been working on living more.  Sometimes, it's too easy for me to get caught up in the pretend world called Facebook or the internet and before I know it I've wasted half a day (or more) so I've really been trying to disconnect so that I can connect with real life, to LIVE.

Funny that this has been something that has been happening, that been growing in me throughout the season of Lent.  It has been a great lesson and what perfect timing to have come to full life during Holy Week.

Saturday, I worked hard on documenting it for us so we could some 'hard copies' or our memories.






 

The next couple of weeks will be crazy busy here but I plan on living through it.  We have dance recital coming up, basic training, and summer!  It will be full.  Hopefully full of new memories, family time, learning, leaning and growing time too.



Have a wonderful day filled with living.

"... And life is worth the living, just because he lives"

No comments:

Post a Comment