Sunday, April 26, 2015

Oh my, what a gift!

I am privileged to share a message and worship about once a month with a lovely little congregation at Grinter Chapel United Methodist Church.  I love spending time with them.  They are a delight!

This morning when I arrived, one of the members called me over and gave me this plate.  He told me that I had been coming often enough to get a plate!  What a precious gift!  I can't wait to go get a plate holder so I can display it.  It means so much to me.  This is the first and only church that I have been able to speak at on a regular basis!!

They are an amazing group of people and I just love each one of them. Thank you so much for letting share in worship with you all.  And special thanks to their pastor who shares them with me.  I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment