Saturday, November 25, 2017

Gratitude

So I'm a little late with my gratitude post but there has just been so much going on in my life and I have so very much for which to be grateful.

I am so grateful that my mother is still here with us and doing incredibly well.  I'm amazed at her strength and tho I never want to go through this, I hope I always have her strength and grace in whatever comes my way.

I'm grateful for my siblings.  My sister has been a rock in caring for my mom and I'm so grateful she is there for her always.  My brother has been a quiet presence of support and strength to both my mom and sister and me too.

My little family has been great as well.  I dropped everything Monday evening, packed my bags and was out the door in 20 minutes for the drive to be with my mom and family for the surgery early Tuesday morning.  They supported me and gave me room to be where I needed to be and then arranged to prepare the Thanksgiving meal without me (just in case.)

It's been a whirlwind of a week but we made it through and I am full of gratitude for my family and the friends who were quick with their prayers and support.  I am definitely blessed beyond measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment