Friday, May 6, 2016

Update..

This week has just flown by for me!  It's been busy and full.  My mother is here visiting.  The next few weeks are full of family events, recital, graduation, commissioning, and a WEDDING!  All in THREE weeks!!  EEK!

I'll probably be a little hit and miss here if I'm here at all.  Oh my!  I just realized that the fourth week is my DD's 17th birthday and then next week she leaves for 6 weeks!!  So it's a busy FIVE weeks!

Don't give up on me.  I'll be here as often as I can but I make no promises as to how often.  Please pray for my sanity over the next several weeks.  I could definitely use them!
This is about how I feel!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. Busy weeks ahead, but oh, what memories you'll make! Praying for you, Sherri.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, Enjoy this busy time, making memories. Praying for you, Sherri.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete